среда, 15 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD EL26 KERNEL TAR

I mobile odin cwm EL26 in the kernel section of mobile odin, wiped data, cache, dalvik and JB format 2X afterwards installed the rom and got the same problem, what did I do wrong cause I flashed the s3 rom perfectly but this rom giving me hell. Please do not post direct links to the kernels on the site. My only question is the kernel is EL26 and mine is EL Thank you so very much. Oct 7, Male electrician baltimore. Here you can find just about every kernel ever created for the Samsung Epic 4G Touch. Yes, my password is: el26 kernel tar

Uploader: Fenrikus
Date Added: 14 February 2013
File Size: 39.94 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 19920
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





el26 kernel tar

I mobile odin cwm EL26 in the kernel section of mobile odin, wiped data, cache, dalvik and JB format 2X afterwards installed the rom and got the yar problem, what did I do wrong cause I flashed the s3 rom perfectly but this rom giving me hell. May 2, 27 Dec 16, 69 78 machinist superior wi.

We're all here to help! Thank you for all the hard work you do for our community! Jan 24, 68 Male New Orleans. It does not have modem flashing functionality and some update ZIP files need to be converted before kernell. They have the potential to seriously mess up your phone.

I even flashed the gb 27 modem. No, create an account now. See Developer Thread for more info.

[ODIN][TAR] SPH-D710.EL26_CL839620 (EL26 Modem/Kernel/ROM - Full Restore - Rooted)

But this way is still pretty simple to do. Guest Quick Reply no urls or BBcode. This is the recommended kernel for flashing. Kernels control a lot of things on your phone and having the right kernel can lead to phenomenal battery life, awesome performance and great tweaks.

[ODIN][TAR] SPH-DEL26_CL (EL26 Mod… | Samsung Epic 4G Touch

Download our Official Android App: View the full version with proper formatting. Yes, my password is: Been waiting lernel this. Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait. I have subscribed to this thread and will be checking it. I'm just putting them here in one place for the community's benefit. I followed the instructions myself and had no problems, but give it a factory reset and wipe botch cache and delvik and see if that clears it up for you before you go trying to reflash everything over with.

Let me first say I did not create any of these kernels I eel26 merely taking them all and placing them all in one easy to find location.

el26 kernel tar

See this post by slick4mitch for clarification. Also grab cpu spy from market as well, its free and will tell you what frequency your phone has been running at.

el26 kernel tar

What is the actual kernel and modem you have to have in order to flash this rom and make it work properly? I dont know what you guys did to get this rom up and running but could you please help a brother out? Do I need to root EK02 first? Ok I have the s4 rom installed on my phone but running into major problems such as: Subscribe to Thread Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 Last. Are you a developer? If you are looking for modems you eo26 find them at the Modem Repo.

I currently have stock unrooted EK02 everything. After flashing phone will automatically boot into a EL29 based GB recovery no more need to hold down power and volume up. Your name or email address: Neither did I, you get the ripple with ink lock screen too.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий